New Student Membership
$35 per annum
The Clinical Nutrition Association (CNA) welcomes students who are currently undergoing training in nutrition and would like to be part of a professional organisation comprised of like-minded people and experienced practitioners. Becoming a student member is an excellent way to enhance understanding of the profession before starting to practice. This form is to apply for a new Student Membership.
Criteria for Student Membership:
- Proof of enrolment in a Nutrition based course which meets our requirements as described in the Criteria for Practitioner Membership (please check this carefully before applying for student membership).
- A valid student ID is required.
- The annual Student Membership fee is $35. When you first join your membership will take you through to the annual renewal date of 1st August. Renewal each year involves providing proof of your continuing studies and payment of the annual membership fee.
Online Application Form
Please complete the online application form below carefully, as incorrect or missing information may result in delays in your application while we try to contact you. Please allow up to 20 working days for the full application process.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Student Membership includes:
- Alignment with a credible and respected nutrition association
- Access to the CNA private Facebook group for peer support and connection, further education opportunities, news, events and reminders.
- Discounts to CNA events and other promotions offered by business partners
- Subscription to CNA newsletters for news, events and updates about membership benefits
- Members Only Portal to update your profile, access member resources, pay invoices and upgrade to practitioner membership once you have graduated
- Attendance and voting rights at the AGM