$35 per annum
The Clinical Nutrition Association (CNA) welcomes students who are currently undergoing training in nutrition and would like to be part of a professional organisation comprised of like-minded people and experienced practitioners. Becoming a student member is an excellent way to enhance understanding of the profession before starting to practice. This form is to apply for Student Membership.
Criteria for Student Membership:
- Proof of enrolment in a Nutrition based course.
- A valid student ID is required.
Student Membership includes:
- Discounted CNA event registration
- Newsletters and regular updates on CNA activities
- Participation in monthly CNA meetings (no voting rights)
- Participation in AGM (no voting rights)
The annual Student Membership Fee is $35. You will receive an invoice via email once your membership has been accepted. Please allow up to 20 working days for the full application process.
Please complete the following form carefully, as incorrect or missing information may result in a delay in processing your application while we try to contact you.
We look forward to receiving your application.