$125 per annum
The Clinical Nutrition Association (CNA) offers professional registration to qualified Clinical Nutritionists throughout New Zealand. This form is to apply for a new Practitioner Membership.
Criteria for Practitioner Membership:
- Minimum of 2 years tertiary education at Diploma level in Nutrition (NZQA level 6, or a similar qualification outside of New Zealand).
- Clinical training and experience in applying holistic nutrition principles in a clinical setting.
- Practitioner membership is only available to applicants practicing in New Zealand.
Practitioner Membership enables:
- Professional Registration
- Profile listing on the CNA website
- Use of Accredited Member Logo
- Use of Southern Cross Health Care Logo
- Continued Education
- Discounted CNA event registration
- Regular updates on CNA activities
- Voting rights at the AGM
- Enables participation in CNA monthly committee meetings
The annual Practitioner Membership Fee is $125. Payment information will be sent to you once your membership has been accepted. Please allow up to 20 working days for the full application process.
On the anniversary of your membership you will be sent an email reminder to renew your membership so please update the CNA if your current email address changes. You will need to complete the renewal membership application form with evidence of Continued Practitioner Education.
We look forward to receiving your application to become a Practitioner Member of the Clinical Nutrition Association.
Please complete the following form in detail. Failure to do so may result in a delay in your application.